View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 04:53 PM   #841
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
There are varying degrees/forms of asexuality too just to add to the complexity that is attempting to label human sexuality.

I feel like if I had the chance to be with a girl I could see how I felt and then be happier with a label, but every time I crush on a girl it's when either she or I have been in a relationship so there has not been a chance to act on it.
Have you tried talking to your boyfriend about it? Sometimes they might not mind...because it's more in the name of exploration/it might be perceived differently than if it were with a guy, especially if you're romantically committed. Or you could push for a threesome, if you were comfortable with your guy being around another woman like that.

Otherwise, I totally understand your frustration/un-fulfillment...because it's an aspect of yourself that you're curious about but unable to explore.