View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 05:13 PM   #842
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
Have you tried talking to your boyfriend about it? Sometimes they might not mind...because it's more in the name of exploration/it might be perceived differently than if it were with a guy, especially if you're romantically committed. Or you could push for a threesome, if you were comfortable with your guy being around another woman like that.

Otherwise, I totally understand your frustration/un-fulfillment...because it's an aspect of yourself that you're curious about but unable to explore.
A threesome may be a possibility, he has had them in the past but I believe that was as him being brought in as the third. He's a bit possessive, in a good way not a creepy controlling way, so I don't know how he'd feel about sharing me. I also am not sure of my comfort level with one, I think I'd get jealous. It's something for me to think about. But at the same time, I adore my boyfriend and if things continue the way they have been we both see marriage in the future, I think I might feel weird being with someone else.

I do appreciate the suggestions.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote