View Single Post
Old 10-15-2014, 03:37 AM   #844
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Lille: not everyone ever gets to explore all the aspects of their sexuality, anymore than we get to pursue all our possible career paths or hobbies. Only so much time, energy, etc. Being bi/pan/whatever is essentially what is in your head, IMO, not what/who you do.
Oh, I definitely agree, it's just that sometimes there's things that sound appealing in your head but when you actually experience them you go "Nope, not for me." So for me it's trying to figure out if my crushes on girls are just little minor crushes that in really don't mean much, or if it actually is a significant part of my sexuality.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote