Thread: confessions
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2014, 06:19 PM   #1671
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingsolo101 View Post
IC that I'm worried about the first time with my girlfriend. I'm worried because she's worried that sex will be uncomfortable. I've told her that if it's uncomfortable for her, I would much rather her tell me so while it's happening than having her "tough it out". She wants to have sex, too, but she doesn't think that she gets off from vaginal stimulation. Also, I'm just worried that I'm not gonna "do it right".
Take it slow and remember that it's your first time, it's going to be a little awkward and that's ok. The more stressed you are the harder it will be to get and maintain an erection. The more stressed she is the tighter and less lubricated her vagina will be. Foreplay is your friend, as is lube. And as for not "doing it right", it takes some practice to figure out exactly what you both like, what positions are more comfortable, etc etc. As long as you keep communicating you'll be fine.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote