Thread: confessions
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 06:39 AM   #1673
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingsolo101 View Post
IC that I'm worried about the first time with my girlfriend. I'm worried because she's worried that sex will be uncomfortable. I've told her that if it's uncomfortable for her, I would much rather her tell me so while it's happening than having her "tough it out". She wants to have sex, too, but she doesn't think that she gets off from vaginal stimulation. Also, I'm just worried that I'm not gonna "do it right".
What Lille said, mostly. Speaking from the male point of view, I'd suggest doing your best to bring her to orgasm with foreplay first--should help her body, and probably her mind, be as ready as it is going to get. And unlike guys, for the most part orgasming will not the end of sexy times for women. You could also consider having her on top, where she can control things more. And finally, first time is often 'just OK,' but things typically get a lot better, quickly (OK, that last point is mostly from what I've heard--I got lucky on my first serious relationship so only went through that part once, but everything I'd heard before/after was dot on with our experience).