Thread: confessions
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 12:01 PM   #1674
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingsolo101 View Post
IC that I'm worried about the first time with my girlfriend. I'm worried because she's worried that sex will be uncomfortable. I've told her that if it's uncomfortable for her, I would much rather her tell me so while it's happening than having her "tough it out". She wants to have sex, too, but she doesn't think that she gets off from vaginal stimulation. Also, I'm just worried that I'm not gonna "do it right".
If its the first time for both of you, you probably wont "do it right"

But the fun part is learning how to do it so you're both happy, tired, sweaty and satisfied!

errrmmm. fb wanted it last night, but I was at the bestie's house, having a sleep over As much as I love hanging out with the bestie and those people, ic I would've totally bagged them for the fb. I got to sit around the mall for 3 fucking hours while the bestie, his bf, my brother and another friend of ours all got new phones and data plans and what not. It took forever! I couldve been having hot sex! argh.

Last edited by Saoirse; 10-16-2014 at 12:04 PM.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote