View Single Post
Old 10-27-2014, 06:06 AM   #4
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelingfire View Post
I didn't care about going to a stripe club for my bachelor party. Watching thin girls strip, "Well I guess if you guys want to..."
This ^^^^^^ For my bachelor party we'd rented a place in an all-season resort sort of area, so I was looking forward to mountain biking in the hills, maybe water skiing (turned out to be too windy for that), hanging with my friends and large amounts of alcohol. They decided that a strip club was mandatory and spent a ridiculous amount of money to have taxis take us to a small town strip club in the next town over. Given their dedication to the cause I tried not to look too bored, but really, really, not my thing (I actually got thrown out of one strip club for falling asleep.....look, I was willing to go with friends who really wanted to go, but did I have to feign interest?)