View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 06:15 AM   #4
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh wow, Cookie, you are shorter than me! =O Suddenly I feel tall!

I'm 5'2 and... um, it's been a while since I weighed myself so here is best guess? About 180lbs? Kinda hit a miss whether or not I like that last bit, to be honest at the moment I just find it kinda totally embarrassing. *sigh* Kinda wish I was more like all the gorgeous, petite FFA on here! Ah well.

I like big guys, that is probably about all I can say as I'm not all that great with weights and BMI and stuff! I guess based on people I know, I like anywhere between 300 and 600 lbs best? Depends on height and build, I guess. I also like numbers and pictures so this thread is like major perv fest thread for me! Sorry fellas!

Also, this is such a great idea for a thread!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote