View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 07:47 AM   #5
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Here is where I admit that I’m a bit of a fraud: I’m not really an FFA ........and I’m also not really a BHM, at least by how I read sizes.

See, years ago this site was assumed by many to be all about BBW and male FA, and while in theory BHM and FFA were also welcome, it didn't always feel that way. Some people lobbied for this board to get created, and in due course it was created but there was very little traffic on it. I thought the board was a good idea, and having noted that frequently people go where people are, I decided to try and post on the board daily, or as close to it as I could manage, to help keep the place ticking along. I was certainly not the only person posting but it just didn't seem to have critical mass at first, but gradually things began to gel, and more people began to wander in, and suddenly it was just a really great place full of all sorts of awesome people, so I sure wasn’t going to leave then!

(as an aside, if you like this board, and want to see it keep being an interesting and lively place, posting is the surest way to make that happen. I know a lot of people are in communications off the board, and that is cool, but when something comes up that you think others might find amusing, interesting, or whatever, why not copy it into a post, too?)

All that said, it isn’t like I’m thin, but certainly not big enough to stand out in most crowds either. 5’8” (I know I was 5’8.5” when I was younger….. I haven’t had my height checked in years, but I’ll assume I’ve lost that half inch somewhere along the line by now), and 100kg (220 pounds), plus or minus a few at any given time. BMI around 33-34, depending on the small ups and downs. Fat enough that I can’t buy trousers that fit in the more fashionable stores and can find trousers that fit in the Big&Tall store--but not so big that I can’t also find ones that fit at a lot of mass market stores. It is kind of my compromise size.

ETA: as to the rest of the question--long married to a woman on the lower edge of BBW sizing (she gets her jeans in plus sizes stores, her t-shirts in regular stores....) who is extremely awesome, but not so much an FFA. Hence why I try to keep my weight down despite gaining very easily and rather liking being fat.

Last edited by Tad; 11-07-2014 at 02:54 PM.
Tad is online now   Reply With Quote