View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 02:43 PM   #14
Cookie

Cookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
I agree, no reason to feel embarrassed at all! To be honest, being on Dims super frequently makes me feel a tiny bit self-conscious. Because I forget that being attracted to thin people is actually the norm, which is ridiculous. But still

I'm 5'2" and around 110-115lbs. Defining weight preferences is difficult without a height. So, just going off someone around 6ft (height isn't a huge deal to me. But I do like feeling tiny in all respects next to someone), 300-400 is probably the ideal range. With considerable preference towards the bigger half of that spectrum. Of course, I'm still very much attracted to people below/above that. Under 250 is probably pushing it a bit, but sexually speaking, I'm still good with well over 500.

I'm a huge sucker for an even distribution of weight, heavy on the curves and the softness. I'd probably be let down by a pear-shaped guy, cause I'm all about tits/belly/love handles. I'd also be a little sad if I can't completely mush my face into multiple areas, which I would not hesitate to do.
I love feeling tiny in comparison too! And tits, belly, love handles, all round softness and face mushing into flab yes yes yes <3
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote