View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 05:02 PM   #17
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm 6'0 and presently going about 335-340 lbs. I have no idea what my BMI is though, probably up there pretty good. I carry most of my fat in the belly and torso area, but for the most part I'm pretty heavily muscled everywhere else.

I don't identify really with any of the common terms of sexuality or identity such as FA or BHM that are used around here or anywhere else for that matter about what I consider myself to be or what I like. Simply put, I am what I am and I like what I like and that's about all the explanation or introspection I'll likely ever give or delve into. That being said, I really and truly have no "type" when it comes to attraction, outside of it being a woman. If I were to ever have attraction to another man I'd consider it, but since it has not happened in the 40 years I've been kicking around, I don't think it's very likely to occur.

I have dated girls as small as 5' and 100lbs. up to 5'8 and 225. The heaviest was probably my wife at one point who was around 300 at 5'2, but is down below 200 lbs. at present. I have so many things that play into what attracts me to a woman, that size really does not matter at all. For me, it can be her wit, or intellect, or eyes, or laugh, or attitude, or any numerous things that fire a spark in me. Don't get me wrong, I'm also very visual, and looks do play a part, but not the only part, and some of the things that I find appealing about a woman's look, others may not agree. I can't even always pinpoint a particular thing that draws me in. C'est la vie.

Last edited by LeoGibson; 12-08-2014 at 07:32 AM.
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote