View Single Post
Old 11-08-2014, 04:31 AM   #22
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OK so that bmi figure Is wrong for me. It closer to 58.something. I totally scienced that.

Here's a sub question, I was genuinely oblivious to the idea I had fat legs, this cheered me right up. In my head I was a big guy I was a big dude on spindly legs. Has any been surprised by others pointing things out about them.

Also I never mentioned my likes, and failed to post picture.

Well I'm an anything goes, what looks good on one person may not on others.

And a scientific image purely for assesment of preference. I've gone for older pictures, to spare you the broken leg.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote