View Single Post
Old 11-09-2014, 05:41 PM   #26
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My scale is broken, and I haven't weighed myself in quite a while (I'm generally not too fussed about that sort of thing); but I'm 5'7" and probably around 135-140 lbs.

As far as attraction, I'm not sure that I consider myself a "real" FFA, because I'm not exclusively drawn to bigger guys; but I definitely consider them an appealing variation on the spectrum of male attractiveness. It doesn't hurt to have a nice speaking voice, either, but I've always thought that the most attractive quality a man can have is being into me.
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote