View Single Post
Old 11-13-2014, 03:18 PM   #1548
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Just having one of those days where my thoughts are pretty much:

"- fat-fat-fat-
- oh right I'm supposed to be working on the agenda for that meeting.
- Hrrm, is an hour enough for that section or do we need to delay lunch until 12:30 to allow more time?
- I hope there is plenty to eat for the lunch because I hate being hungry all afternoon.
- Oh man I had a good sized lunch today and I'm hungry now anyway. I could totally devour a second lunch right now, that would feel good.
- Let's face it, I'm just in the mood to be totally stuffed and to feel so fat.
- Mmmmm fat
- fat-fat-fat....."