View Single Post
Old 11-30-2014, 06:35 AM   #1402
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have slowly been reading this thread, and felt the need comment before even finish reading all of the pages. I have only read to the 20th page so far, but at the very least you have impacted one person to be more helpful to their wife. I met her 12 years ago when she was between being busty and a BBW. Over time she has become somewhere between BBW and SSBBW naturally. After ready many posts here, a lot of dots where connected. She over the years more and more has been telling me I walk to fast. Asking more for help getting up from the couch. And asking me to grab stuff from around the house for her. These are things she didnít do in the first years of dating. I was puzzled why she was saying this stuff so much.
I donít know if I never connected the dots because I think of her as my lovely wife rather than a fat chick (I look at her and think sheís ridiculously hot, rather than fat). Or if its because she was thinner when we met and I never thought about her changing.
Now that I understand why she is asking for these things, I will happily help her out. I just wanted to thank everyone who has been contributing to this thread, you have impacted others lives.
Thank you so much!
fuelingfire is offline   Reply With Quote