View Single Post
Old 11-30-2014, 08:13 PM   #13
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Jealousy conversations are WAY different.

My hubby may not be comfortable all the time with his weight, but he knows I really do love it, and it makes any jealousy convo's funny.

I talk about a guy at work who is funny/I like:

Hubby, suspiciously :Is he fat??
Me: A little, I guess. I didn't really notice...
Hubby, indignantly: That's a lie!!
Me: Ok, fine, I noticed a bit...Well he's not as fat as you!
Hubby, full of satisfaction: Good.

Or he catches me glancing at a big guy (I can't help it! The lower belly jiggles and wobbles so enticingly!!!) and sniffs "My belly is muchnicer."

Or a friend jokingly flirts and he snorts and smugly says "Go gain a hundred pounds, then she might be interested".

Or when he uses his weight to make others jealous. One of our guy friends was put on a diet by his wife and was feeling crappy/whipped, and his wife told him he should get his own food. My hubby blinked at him as he took a third home made donut slathered in fresh whip cream. He bit into it and said with his mouth full "Wow. That sucks. my girl doesn't mind me eating a bit, do you dear? Can you grab me some milk and another donut?" Then grinned as I jumped up to grab it for him.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote