View Single Post
Old 12-04-2014, 09:02 AM   #8
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamingChicken View Post
I'd only order groceries online if I had no other options. I am weird about actually wanting to see and inspect my food before I bring it home.
Amen. It's hard enough to find decent veggies as it is; you pretty much have to know when the store gets its produce delivered and get there first. For staples, however, online ordering can work. I happen to like the coffee with chicory from Cafe du Monde in New Orleans, and it's easier and more convenient to order it online than to make the rounds of the local stores in hopes one of them will have it in stock.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote