View Single Post
Old 12-08-2014, 07:43 AM   #3
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

For me I spent so much time imagining having a larger partner in my youth, that there wasn't much left to surprise me. So there are only two for me.

I knew most fat women have self-esteem issues, but had no idea how bad they are when it comes to being fat. To me itís almost to the point of heartbreaking, in many cases. I am lucky because this did not seem like much of a problem for my wife. But I know a lot of BBWs in life that are horribly down on themselves, and have shown disgust/shock that someone would like them the way they look.

The second thing is the physical weight of BBWs. I always though about how soft they are, but never put much thought into heavy they are on your lap or when they lay on you. I never imagined having a hard time breathing when snuggling. I have come to also like the feeling of my wifes weight, because it reminds me of her size.
fuelingfire is offline   Reply With Quote