View Single Post
Old 12-08-2014, 08:24 AM   #18
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It’s cool to see we got some FFA responses in here as well.

On the topic of jealousy. When I started dating my wife, I dropped many hints that I prefer curvy women. She thought I was just saying that to make her feel good about how she looks. She even made that comment to me that I don’t check out other women. Anytime I would go talk to a thin women, she would come very close and make sure it was known we are a couple. I could go chat with BBWs wearing revealing clothing and she didn’t care.

About 3 months into our relationship, she checked my internet browser history… she then realized I wasn’t just accepting how she looks but loved her body type. She quickly realized I had been checking out other women, just not the ones she was expecting me to.

So ever since then, I can go and talk to women who look like they could be in Victoria’s Secret, and my wife doesn’t care. However if there is a fat women, regardless of how she looks or is dressed, my wife instantly comes over to me and starts holding hands with me.

I imagine my wife telepathically saying. “Back off, this FA is taken!” I have notice everytime my wife has done this, I seem attract their attention everytime I see these BBWs again. I AM 100% HAPPILY MARRIED. But the FA in me notices this everytime and smiles. I like the idea we are showing that there are real people who are attracted to BBWs.
fuelingfire is offline   Reply With Quote