View Single Post
Old 12-08-2014, 11:55 AM   #47
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoknows??? View Post
I'm 5'5'' and 173 lbs. I cycle through periods of loving my body, wanting to be skinnier, and wanting to be fatter, but I consider that normal haha.

The kind of guy that I'm attracted to can vary a lot in terms of looks, but the last guy i dated was around 350lbs and 6'3''. A chubby guy with a beard wearing a flannel is pretty much my ideal haha.
Well hello...

I'm right at 5'6" and 300lbs.

I have a very bell shaped body when i'm naked.