View Single Post
Old 12-08-2014, 06:44 PM   #5
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Did the colour saturation come on all of a sudden, or gradually, Tad?

Agouderia, I see what you might mean but to clarify (and vindicate my guy, who I have obviously horribly misrepresented) my husband actually has mild OCD that makes him obsessively clean and careful in everything, including himself. It's actually very hard to cope with, and has taken years to adapt (but not cater) to his symptoms. That's why his dropping food on himself makes me laugh - it drives him crazy and astonishes me, because in everything else he is so careful and overly precise. To me it is a sign of him letting go and makes it the act of eating, which I love, even much more special.

As for the sloppy part, I cannot say that I find all unknown, sloppy BHM attractive - but neither do I find all unknown, well dressed BHM attractive. My attractions are not that clear cut. I certainly didn't mean to indicate sloppiness in the workplace; there is a time and place for everything. But do I think it's cute when I'm at our local chill Pho place and some BHM growls in frustration as a noodle escapes his utensils and falls on his bulging tummy? Yeah, it's kinda cute.

What I meant by dressing "before" vs "after" specifically related to me adoring BHM in suits. It was my number one, hands down, favourite dress for the big guys. However, closer intimacy with big guys actually made me realize that after about 250 lbs, clothing is not only harder to find, it can be uncomfortable if not downright painful. That belt that cinches under the belly so nicely? I've seen it physically bruise the heavy belly pressing into it. That nice jacket? Not only is it physically uncomfortable and restraining, but it also causes a lot of overheating and sweating. Then their suit top gets soaked in the armpits - and now they can't take off their jacket at all without appearing like a sweaty, fat pig to the general public. They can't lift their arms without yanking everything down, etc.....so what I once found attractive, now makes me feel empathic towards their discomfort and actually turns me off a little because I can't enjoy it while knowing its probably uncomfortable for them. That's why I am more understanding of sweats or looser pants in general.

As another example unrelated to me: One of the FA I know mentioned his before/after shock was just moving slower. As a guy who loves being physically active he used to stride around quickly...but now that he is finally with a BBW he has to constantly curb his natural stride and accommodate her more sedentary pace. It isn't a huge thing, it just isn't something he accounted for before he actually dated a BBW.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote