Thread: confessions
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 12:02 AM   #1713
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that this hot weather has me wanting to find a big big tub, and have a nice cool bath. But not by myself; I want someone to join me so we can take turns washing each other with exquisite care, making sure that every inch is clean. I want someone to sit behind me so they can wash my hair and slowly brush it out. Then we can soak for a while, enjoying being cool and clean in this hot, sticky weather. Afterwards, we can dry each other off and then lie in bed under the fan until we're completely dry, and then get all hot and sweaty again as have fun exploring each other before making some damn sweet love.

It may be a "lather, rinse, repeat" kinda situation, but it'd be fun.