View Single Post
Old 12-26-2014, 09:15 PM   #277
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't think I've done this yet. Lurked for forever except the story section...better later than never? Trying to come out of my shell a bit on the forums...

Name: Call me Shi
Profession: IT PM
Music: assorted (swing, rock, orchestra, pop, techno - it is all about the beat)
Likes: Agility with my dogs, writing, reading, learning, gaming, hiking, cooking
Dislikes: Blatant stupidity/rudeness. People who think its possible (and try) to be a renaissance man in this day and age of IT Security. People that keep pestering me to have kids.
About me: FFA...been lurking around Dims for over ten years in one form or another. Might be a foodie but I have bad stomach problems that it makes eating generally agonizing - so I live vicariously through others eating/enjoying my cooking. Life goes through crazy busy cycles, so sometimes I end up disappearing for weeks at a time...but I always come back to Dims
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote