View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 11:06 PM   #8
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

I actually left a secret womens group on fb (a spin off from an Aussie bbw group I am in) for the same sort of thing

I get we do not always feel beautiful or sexy no matter what our size

but actively putting someone down who has worked hard on their own self esteem and feels good about who they are amongst other reasons are the reasons why I left with a no way to be added back because it is depressing

I sometimes wonder if it is easier to hate ourselves, and give into that than do the hard work and take steps to learn to embrace ourselves and both our inner and outer beauty.

I would have a talk to your friend and ask her to politely stop saying those things to you and perhaps make it a no go zone re conversation for a while

it might help you both