View Single Post
Old 12-31-2014, 03:02 AM   #9
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I tend to find that explaining the effect their comments are having on you is the best way to get people to stop this sort of behaviour. It is the only way I got my mother to stop it; by telling her that her negative attitude had raised me to think I was disgusting and horrible and that I'm sure when she looks at me she sees a beautiful woman, not something horrible, despite me being a lot bigger than her. That or I just ignore that sort of comment as whining/attention seeking, as others have said.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote