View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 05:15 PM   #49
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCHolly View Post
thank you, I've heard good things too so hopefully all will be good. I can't wait to get started. I guess it's good reading stories about people's bad experiences as it means I can be prepared for the worst and know that these things can happen. xx
i'd say be careful of absolutely anyone as you would in any job. anybody can get caught up.

I suggest you look very judgmentally at the situation of the people around you and consider accordingly. are they doing well in terms of health or are they on the decline? have there been a lot of deaths? are they living socially alienated lives? what are their finances really like? do they or have they had to rely on public assistance? are they dependent on you for their living?

question everything ANYONE tells you. research by quietly asking other people who've been around for very long time. ask enough questions of enough people and the true story will eventually emerge. truly intuition is good. if you have uncomfortable feelings run!

always follow the money. in absolutely every situation figure out who financially benefits most. if it's not you run!

don't trust fans. most, especially newbies, have absolutely no real idea what's going on. they will always tell you to do it because you are a beautiful girl and they want to see you. that is their MO. other than that they could care less about your outcome. they're big talkers but for the most part
(99.9999%) if something happens you can't rely on them for anything even well wishes --as many have sadly learned.

find some ex models to talk to who have no financial benefit one way or another and are doing something totally different now. if they were dealing with nice people they'll tell you even if they decided to do something else. if they were not they have the freedom to tell you that too.

a lot work like pimps. they'll try to find out what you're lacking in your life and dangle it in front of you. they will pretend to be family, parents, friends or even a lover if that's what you want or need . so be very careful of emotional manipulation and the dependence they can encourage. don't reveal too much personal stuff about yourself to them or their friends.

Last edited by superodalisque; 01-01-2015 at 05:25 PM.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote