View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 09:22 PM   #18
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
Ok, I really dont get this thing about eating what you want, when you want and it being a fat advantage.

1- I know PLENTY of skinny people that eat whatever, whenever and they dont get fat

2- Every time there's a comment made about fat people eating themselves to death, everyone here jumps on them, saying Its not always a food issue!!! blah blah blah. Saying an advantage to being fat is to eat whatever, whenever kinda goes against the whole "Fat people arent fat cause of food" defense that Dims people are so quick to use.
Not having to limit fattening food is my fat advantage. I can't speak for others, but food definitely got me fat.
However, I'm now losing weight for health reasons. I can do much more, and not have to depend on others. That makes me very happy.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote