View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 08:09 AM   #6
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I wrestle with how I categorize my own fat admiration. So many people here say it is a preference, maybe it is and I just see it differently. To me a nerdy brunette with glasses is my strongest preference in a woman. Missing any of that is not a deal breaker in a partner.

I would not start a relationship with a women who is not a BBW or SSBBW, unless she was the most interesting woman in the world (probably related to the Dos Equis man). Maybe its just so strong of a preference for me that I don’t see it as a preference. Conversely, if I was in love with a BBW who wanted to lose weight for health reasons I would 100% support her and it would not be a threat to the relationship.

I wrestle with it, but at the end of the day it doesn’t matter how I categorize it.