View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 10:26 AM   #7
musicman
I hate fat-haters!

musicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelingfire View Post
I wrestle with how I categorize my own fat admiration. So many people here say it is a preference, maybe it is and I just see it differently. To me a nerdy brunette with glasses is my strongest preference in a woman. Missing any of that is not a deal breaker in a partner.

I would not start a relationship with a women who is not a BBW or SSBBW, unless she was the most interesting woman in the world (probably related to the Dos Equis man). Maybe its just so strong of a preference for me that I donít see it as a preference. Conversely, if I was in love with a BBW who wanted to lose weight for health reasons I would 100% support her and it would not be a threat to the relationship.

I wrestle with it, but at the end of the day it doesnít matter how I categorize it.
Disregarding the terminology, you have a good attitude. There is nothing wrong with using weight as a starting point for potential relationships. You have to start somewhere. Once you get to know a person, things can change.

Now, regarding the terminology: I know there are clinical scientific definitions of the word "fetish", but too often, "fetish" is simply a word used to belittle other people's sexual preferences. We are better off not worrying about it. (To me, this is exactly like the words "religion" and "cult"; if someone doesn't like your religion, it's a cult.)