View Single Post
Old 01-06-2015, 06:00 AM   #19
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Just when I am getting low on FA stories.My supervisor is somewhere between a bbw and ssbbw, about 20 years older than me, and married. A few days ago she was on the phone with someone and she was laughing.Then she said, “When I say dirty words like that, I have to wash my mouth out with chocolate!”
When she hung up, I asked what the world was.“Oh that was my husband.The word was exercise.When I say dirty words like exercise, I have to wash my mouth out with chocolate!”