View Single Post
Old 01-06-2015, 07:35 AM   #21
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This morning my husband leaned over my shoulder and kissed my next and whispered softly, intimately... "i just ordered a breville sandwhich maker...a double."

And i thrilled a little.

When i looked it up it is the stupidest thing i have ever seen, so i responded: "why the heck do you need to buy a sandwhich maker? I do that already! And why did you buy a double?"

His injured response was: "its a SANDWICH maker! and its so i can have one in each hand!"

That is reasonable, right? Right?!

Now he got me all riled up to see him enjoy it. Stupid rubber FFA arm when it comes to food!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote