View Single Post
Old 01-06-2015, 10:16 AM   #23
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelingfire View Post
Just when I am getting low on FA stories.My supervisor is somewhere between a bbw and ssbbw, about 20 years older than me, and married. A few days ago she was on the phone with someone and she was laughing.Then she said, “When I say dirty words like that, I have to wash my mouth out with chocolate!”
When she hung up, I asked what the world was.“Oh that was my husband.The word was exercise.When I say dirty words like exercise, I have to wash my mouth out with chocolate!”
LoL, I love it! (and the other new posts too). Basically I love this thread--it is half of what I came to Dimensions for in the first place, feeling not alone with the whole being an FA thing.