View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 03:26 PM   #51
Amatrix
Winkyface

Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Both?

I mean... I have a room for my makeup, I have a small dog I am obsessed with... I get my nails and hair done... maid service...etc.

I also own a gun, enjoy dune buggies, garden, I have worked in a slaughter house for crying out loud... and on a ranch during calf season.

I enjoy a huge bath tub with bubbles and champagne... but I also like sleeping out under the stars with the dirt and bugs.

Some days I can spend 4+ hours (shower, shave, blow dry, makeup, outfit, accessories, etc) getting ready and other days I barely manage to drag myself to the shower.

I don't think I am needy, even if I have a tendency to forget to use my words when I need help. I don't need my SO to tell me they love me, or remind me why we got married everyday... I think I clearly communicate what I want now, and am better heard so I don't consider myself high maintenance... and I give a hoot about what others think anyways. lol