View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 07:15 PM   #52
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amatrix View Post

I don't think I am needy, even if I have a tendency to forget to use my words when I need help. I don't need my SO to tell me they love me, or remind me why we got married everyday... I think I clearly communicate what I want now, and am better heard so I don't consider myself high maintenance...
When you come right down to it, "high maintenance" means whatever you think it means. I've never thought of high-maintenance women as being particularly needy...at least not in an emotional sense. In fact, the ones I've dated have been very independent, high-powered, go-ahead kinds of people. What they DID need was lots and lots of money to maintain themselves in the style they wished, so that's what high-maintenance means to me.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote