View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 02:20 PM   #54
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Below is the link to the meaning of high maintenance... in regards to people it would be definition 2- the informal one.. demanding a great deal of attention, money or effort.

I think it is a "empty term" it can mean whatever anyone wants it to mean.

Personally, when I hear someone say that, I hear "I do not have the time or inclination or the want to deal with you".

If someone really loves you, they will listen to you and have time for you regardless of how important or trivial your situation might be.

That being said I try not to be high maintenance. Everyone has there moments of being high maintenance, and I know I have had mine! I try to not have too many moments of those.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/high-maintenance
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote