View Single Post
Old 01-11-2015, 07:11 AM   #14
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am not trying to rub anyone the wrong way, but to engage in conversation. I am not trying to tell anyone else how they tick.What I am writing about is just about my attraction to fat women, no side fetishes.

It is an argument over definitions (to me). Are all FAs the same?Dimensions has shown me that there are many people who are FAs like me.It has also shown me that in this small community, there is a wide variety of feelings/beliefs on the same topics.
I personally do not see my fat admiration as a choice.As a pre-teen and teen I wanted so badly to be attracted to thin girls. To fit in. I thought something was seriously wrong with me.My first few girlfriends were all thin and athletic.I was sure if I experience dating thin girls I would realize I like them.But anytime I would see a BBW, they would instantly consume my attention, to the point I knew there was no point in lying to myself.

Though I am not gay, to me explaining what gay people go through (before coming out) is the perfect analogy to what I went through.I have read other people saying that too, but not often and not on Dims (I think).I am saying that if a popular thin super model was standing naked in front of me, she would have to do a lot of overtly sexual things to start getting me turned on.On the other hand, take the last random BBW you saw in public, put her in non-sexual clothing, and I would instantly be getting turned on.To me being with a thin woman, would be me pretending… or me being unfair to the thin woman because I would always wishing she was something she was not.Like a gay person dating a straight person.

I am guessing to most FAs it is a choice.I can never tell you a point in my life where I felt I was free to make the choice.The only way I would refer to it as a preference is if I was sugarcoating explaining it to a person, who I would be worried would freak-out about it.

Last edited by fuelingfire; 01-11-2015 at 07:12 AM. Reason: spacing between paragraphs
fuelingfire is offline   Reply With Quote