View Single Post
Old 01-11-2015, 09:32 AM   #15
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
Fat appreciation is not a fetish, it's a preference. If you have fetishes attached to it, that's a different issue. But fat =/= fetish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
A distinction without difference.
I think you're both right, to a degree. It's a complicated issue, but I see fat appreciation as a continuum: whether it is a matter of preference or a fetish depends on how much emotional energy you have invested in it. For example, imagine you have moved (for whatever reason) to a city in which all the women are slender*. If you date the available women and find yourself in a satisfying relationship with one of them, your fat appreciation is a preference. If you cannot bring yourself to date anyone because none of the women is fat enough for you, I would call that a fetish.

*Boston in the 1970's was like that. I dated several slender women...and then I met a BBW visiting from California, packed my bags, and followed her to LA.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote