View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 06:12 PM   #282
Gspoon
Spoonah

Gspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging in

Name: Grady
Likes: Music (Metal, and a lot of other styles), movies (Star Wars, LotR... sci fi fantasy stuff), Games (Video games and table top), drawing, writing.
Dislikes: Spiders, being anti social

About me: I am your typical FA with an interest in the BBW/SSBBW variety . I had dated thinner girls before when I was in middle/high school, then I started dating BBWs through the remainder of high school until now. I am recently single and have been looking forward to getting back into the swing of things here as I had been a posting member for quite some time something around 5 years ago. So if you are and FA, a BBW, an SSBBW, or anyone with the ability to talk please feel free to message me! I love a good convo

Thanks for reading