Thread: FA Frustrations
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 09:43 AM   #4
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Being real with myself helped this regards. The various "things" I have narrowed things down over time quite a bit.

First I realized while young I liked fat women. Okay, simple enough. However, I realized shortly thereafter that most women hated being fat and being with someone who liked that aspect of them wasn't going to work.

This point would have been in high school, so as you might imagine, finding a fat girl who liked her body as much as I did was impossible.

Then I got my head out of my ass and realized I was feedist. This had a dual effect because a large percentage of women who identify as feedees love their bodies! However, there are simply very very few feedees out there. I got lucky and hit it off with someone who was.

(Later I would realize I'm trans, which narrows things down further to trans-accepting lesbians, bisexuals, pansexuals, etc. IT'S BEEN A HELL OF A RIDE LEMME TELL YA)
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote