View Single Post
Old 01-15-2015, 02:11 PM   #26
choudhury

choudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
If it's "hardwired," then it can't change. It's part of the hardware, like sexual orientation. If your attraction to big people can change, then it isn't hardwired.
For my part, my attraction to BBWs has been there from Day One and never changed.

There have been shifts within those parameters. For instance, while pear-shaped women with bulbous hips, butts, and thighs remain my 'ideal' type, I've developed a MUCH stronger appreciation of big bellies over time. I think this has to do with my wife, who is big all over but whose belly has gotten really big over the years In fact, I always feel less-than-fully satisfied if we make love without a fair bit of belly play. Does this mean I have a "belly fetish?"

(It also took me years to recognize the degree to which I find weight gain, in and of itself, intensely sexually exciting, but that's more about self-discovery than 'changing' preferences, probably).

I'm certainly capable of appreciating a beautiful thin woman, and, like I said before, have been able to be aroused by thinner woman in intimate situations. But for the most part, when I admire a thin woman, it's as an appreciation of her beauty, but not in a deeply desiring or sexual way; more like admiring a painting than being turned on sexually.
choudhury is offline   Reply With Quote