Thread: FA Frustrations
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2015, 10:25 AM   #16
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by huge View Post
Do you guys feel like you have a less active dating life because of your preferences?

That's to say, do you find it harder to meet women and take them out?
When I was dating I would see lots of attractive large women. However, I usually encountered them in situations were it would be inappropriate to approach them. Women -- fat or thin -- generally don't like being approached by a stranger while they're trying to get their grocery shopping done.

In situations and at places where women are generally more open to being approached (i.e. bars, pubs, clubs, parties) large women are a rarity. In effect, by staying home, many large women take themselves out of the dating pool. BBW events ameliorate this situation for a certain demographic only.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote