Thread: FA Frustrations
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 10:28 AM   #27
magodamilion

magodamilion can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmagodamilion can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
I agree that numbers are a big part of it; when you try to incorporate personal preferences, both physical and mental, it seems as if you're looking at an impractically constricted pool.

I'm currently in a relationship; my dating life has actually been, comparatively, very active...except that wouldn't be the case if I hadn't also dated non-BHMs. At times I've definitely wished I had a wider range of attraction.
So how'd you manage to get an active dating life then? It sounds like you're essentially in the same boat as me. I'm asking in genuine curiosity because I'm not sure what to do really.

Lately I've hit on so many BHM guys in bars and it never goes anywhere. They rarely even give me their numbers. Someone needs to develop some type of Pick Up Artist advice directed at women because no one ever seems to consider the problem of women who have no game at all. I'm nice and I give specific compliments not generic ones. I don't get what these guys issue is. I don't think it's insecurity like you all on here assume. There's a lot of diversity within the BHM population. They're not all skittish insecure people most of them are absurdly picky and I have no idea what they're looking for.
magodamilion is offline   Reply With Quote