View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 03:41 PM   #283
mechellerae
Atlanta SSBBW

mechellerae can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmechellerae can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Name: Mechelle
Profession: International logistics
Music: I like a good mix of music. Particular favorites are EDM, dubstep, late 90's/early 2000's alternative, rock, classical, opera, Gregorian chant, hip-hop, some country
Likes: travel, swimming, snorkeling, trying out new restaurants, reading, academic pursuits, fat people, intelligence, humanitarianism, humanism, left-wing politics
Dislikes: Bible-thumping, devout Republicans, waiting in long lines, ill fitting clothing, chairs with arm rests that dig into my thighs.
About me: I've been a long-time lurker on Dims, but hadn't been able to post due to some weird posting restriction problem- seems like that's suddenly resolved on its own now so I'm happy to finally get to share my thoughts with the community. I am a semi-regular at the Atlanta bbw events hosted by the Starz group. I'm a single lady with no children (don't want them either), I am pansexual/bisexual/whatever you want to call it- essentially, I like people regardless of their gender (and size). I'd love to chat with like-minded people- particularly if you're in the Atlanta area.
mechellerae is offline   Reply With Quote