View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 11:58 PM   #284
GypsySummers
Don't dream it be it

GypsySummers can now change their title

Name: Dee (short for Danielley)
Profession: Artist and Writer
Music: Music is my sanity and I find each genre has an artist to admire. Most recently I've been listening to a lot of Arctic Monkeys, The Cure, Pine Hill Haints, Crystal Castles, Skip James and Behemoth. I like music that provokes emotion and/or can be danced to.
Likes: The feeling of wind on my face and breeze through my hair. Natures million shades of green. Dreaming. Laying in bed watching storms through open curtains. The colors of Autumn. The soft feeling of plump bodies. Oddities. Finding beauty where others don't see it. Making people feel good. Food. Textures.
Dislikes: When people take advantage of others. Coming out of the ocean and having everything stick to me and not being able to rid myself of sand. When my hands feel greasy. When people don't listen when you're talking to them. Narrow-mindedness.
About me: I'm a gypsy soul, roaming the waking plane. Growing and changing everyday. I'm this now but tomorrow starts another opportunity to be someone different, learn something exciting and do something new. I genuinely love getting to know others and relish in the opportunity. I'm probably one of the most open-minded and unbiased people you could ever meet. Have a secret? I'm the one people always seem to tell. I've recently recognized my adoration for big, curvy, soft bodies (mine included) and I'm so happy to have found this site and forum. Truly. I wish I could hear from every single person here! Please don't hesitate to drop me a line!

GypsySummers is offline   Reply With Quote