Thread: confessions
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2015, 06:29 PM   #1730
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default This is a long one.. For Carla

Carla.... start off slowly, but let things progress naturally. Honestly.. i think everyone has one or 3 sexual fiascos in their life.. it is par for the course.

Since we are in confessions... I had such a crazy and funny sexual fiasco... I was with one guy, a fwb and we decided to hook up on the hottest day that summer. Of course the room we got had no AC but we didn't mind because there was a hot tub. We decided to fill it with lukewarm water to cool off.... we were getting hot and heavy and so we moved it to the bed. We really going at it and he started to sweat a bit much but I figure he was wet and it was hot so he was sweating.. no biggy.. So we keep going. As we were both getting close.... i moved one way.. he moved a different way ( I was on top) I never heard a man scream so loud in my life! I honestly thought we broke his penis. He was yelling so bad he could not talk. I got dressed.. and drove him to emergency. When asked what happened.. I had to explain it to the nurse... (Fifty shades of red) so they take him in I couldn't go in because I was not family. They called his family in and I went home. His family and I didn't exactly get along. It was about a good 5 month before I spoke to him again. All this time I thought I broke his penis. It turned out that he had low potassium or calcium and all of his muscles started cramping. His cock was fine.. but it was 5 months before I knew what it was.. It took me something like close to a year to get over it.

But I did get over it. You will too.
lucca23v2 is online now   Reply With Quote