Thread: FA Frustrations
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2015, 08:20 PM   #32
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by magodamilion View Post
So how'd you manage to get an active dating life then? It sounds like you're essentially in the same boat as me. I'm asking in genuine curiosity because I'm not sure what to do really.
Like I said, I wouldn't have dated nearly as many people (most likely) if I hadn't also dated some average sized/non-BHM men. In a, "I realize this probably won't work but I like you so much as a person!" kind of way. Or, for the more casual dates, an "eh, why not?" kind of way.

I can't say I've ever tried hitting on anyone in bars. You might want to try the internet; both more traditional dating sites like OkCupid, and then sites that would specifically attract BHM. It's a little easier to structure your approach through text. You could also try hitting up non-bar venues, depending on the personality type you tend to enjoy. I've often gone for nerdier guys and, well, not to make too much of an assumption, but I'd be surprised if you went to a local board-game shop DnD/tabletop game session and DIDN'T find a BHM.