Thread: FA Frustrations
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 12:52 PM   #36
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
a thread about FA frustrations is....now a thread about clothing, how wonderful...

ANYWAYS, yea it's extremely frustrating.
I not only like larger woman, I'm also a feeder.
As a result of this, my dating pool is very limited as it happens to be a rather rare fetish which if I don't express in a relationship it is sure to end up eventually sabotaging the relationship or making me miserable.

It's a particularly difficult thing to deal with but for now I'm not in the financial place to even deal with THAT frustration so it's kinda on the back burner.
Well, one of the frustrations was why fat people dress so sloppily. It wasn't out of the blue. I am not sure why there is a need for being an ass about it, because it wasn't a topic you're interested in.