Thread: FA Frustrations
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 03:58 PM   #38
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

To address the OP:

Let me put it this way: my current love-life is like the graviton - entirely hypothetical

Echoing what a few others have said, who I find desirable (FA) and what revs my engine (bit of a feeder ) really narrow down my potential dating pool, given current widespread attitudes. Add to that my being a bit of a weirdo, who has no real interest or desire for most of the normal things most people want and consider to be the basic default life-script (car, mortgage, marriage etc.). And I'm real poor, atm. Also, have been a bit of a nocturnal hermit for the last year or two. And I'm kinda pre-occupied with working on my magnum opus....

"We are detecting systemic incompatibility issues, captain!"

So, I've just not really bothered dating lately. This doesn't really bother me, on account of having been in love with and loved back by some very lovely lasses in my past, so I don't have a sense of having missed out or anything. Maybe I'll get back into dating in the future, I don't know. It's all good, I got stuff to take care of.