Thread: FA Frustrations
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2015, 07:51 PM   #47
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I always thought of it as a waste looking for BBWs in bars.There usually arenít any there, or they are with a guy.And after my hopes at the bar are shot, usually some really thin girl will start flirting with me.

I always feel like I see to many thin girls. I do think if I preferred thin or thinner than bbw girls, I would have more options of who to date. But I donít think it will slow down my future dating.

Itís funny that normally, it seemed like I was invisible to BBWs with one exception.If I was with a BBW, other BBWs seemed to actually stare at me.I always wondered if their FA-dar was kicking in.

I am going through a divorce right now, so I havenít dated in a long time.When I do start dating again.I plan to go grocery shopping a lot, because I see a lot of BBWs at the store. Not everyone goes to the bar, but everyone needs to eat.