Thread: FA Frustrations
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 08:40 PM   #51
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelingfire View Post
Ok I exaggerated.There are usually a few. I do feel I see more BBWs when I go to Target, Walmart, or any grocery store.Though I should admit, because I was married, I rarely went out to the bars, but was still going to stores.
I do already have a married BBW friend who is volunteering her “wing-man” services for me. So I haven’t completely written off going to bars.Which is great because I really want to test my theory, that being seen with a BBW, reveals if another BBW is interested (by the BBW staring or checking me out).I have written about this in a few of the forums here.But no one said if they noticed this happening to them as well.I told my “wing-man” my theory and she said she thinks there is truth to it.
I definitely agree with your theory. Hanging around with a BBW friend, will attract other BBWs... at least that's how I felt when I was single.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote